- Tic-Stac-Toe is the game you can learn to play in 15 seconds or less–it’s Tic-Tac-Toe with a challenging new twist.
- Yes, the world’s favorite game of Xs and Os has gone 3-D in this exciting new version where four in a row in any direction wins (or, for a simpler version, play 3 in a row).
- Player take turns placing their chunky pieces onto the game base or on top of any piece that’s already been played.
- The object of the game is to get four in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally–the first player to do this wins.
- And unlike regular Tic-Tac-Toe, the game is designed so that ties (“Cat’s Games”) are impossible.
- The game includes 2 blocker pieces that can be used to add extra strategy, or to even the odds when players of different ages or skill levels play together (just give one or both of the blockers to the younger or less-skillful player).
- Tic-Stac-Toe a 21st century version of one of the world’s most popular games.
- Includes game base, 66 top-quality game pieces, and complete instructions.
- For 2 players ages 6 and up.