- Easy to color; perfect for writing messages and adding decorative accents.
- Try these other uses for piping gel:
- Stabilized whipped cream (whip pint heavy whipping cream to soft peak stage, add 2 tablespoons piping gel and continue to whip to stiff peaks), glaze fruit and baked goods; crumb coat cakes before covering with rolled fondant.
- Tinting – For best results, use Wilton Icing Colors. Blend color well before using. With spatula, blend in figure 8 motion to minimize bubbles. Tint any color you wish. To maintain true colors, use on cakes iced white.
- Writing – For a quick and easy message, write with tinted Piping Gel in a parchment or decorating bag and tip #2 or #3.