- Deema Hajjawi's new Arabic Cookbook contains hundreds of new recipes from around the world developed by Deema to every chef.
- To compliment her English Cookbook The Secret Ingredient, Deema has come up with this amazing new Arabic Cookbook to cater for those who prefer to have these amazing recipes in Arabic.
- The book contains a special terminologies section.
- The book contains Jordanian, middle eastern, international, and oriental recipes that you will enjoy and highly appreciate.
- The book is written in Arabic language and published in 2014.
About the Author:
Deema Hajjawi is an English literature graduate from Amman University. She started her professional work through working in her family business Flavors Catering & Events. Her passion for cooking grew bigger and bigger and she published her first cook book Tasty Temptations in 2009. And after the huge success of her first book she was encouraged to publish her second book The Secret Ingredient in 2011.
Now Deema has her own cooking segment on Jordan’s Roya T.V. channel twice a week through the very successful show Donya ya Donya. She has a cooking App on the Apple Store that was considered the most downloadable app on the Saudi App Store. In Addition, Deema is running her own Cooking Club, allowing the ladies of Jordan to benefit from her cooking experience by attending special cooking classes on weekly basis. All the recipes of Deema are easy to follow, simple, yet different and delicious. Deema loves to share her passion for cooking with everyone who loves to cook in a simple and modern way.