The 'fur and feather' pencil!
Professional quality coloured drawing pencils in a range of naturalistic shades, perfect for professional artists and amateurs of all ages
Earthy colours ideal for nature and wildlife drawings as well as portraits; easy to blend and shade due to the soft, creamy texture; highly lightfast
Easy-to-grip round barrels fit standard pencil sharpeners; best used with Derwent sketching paper
Attractive tin with removable lid for easy access to pencils without taking up space on your desk; colour names and numbers embossed in white
Colour names and numbers embossed in white, Easy-to-grip round barrels fit standard pencil sharpeners
- This is drawing at its most natural, both in the exquisite color range and the creative potential of this unique pencil.
- Drawing has an extra wide, creamy textured core which produces a beautifully soft, velvety finish.
- It is the perfect medium for wildlife and nature studies, and is seen by many artists as the ideal pencil to draw 'fur & feather'.
- It is also ideal for rich subtle landscapes and deep thoughtful portraits.
- Available in 24 subtle shades.
- The perfect medium for sweeping landscapes to detailed nature studies 8mm diameter pencils have soft, creamy round 5mm leads.
- Colors are quickly and easily laid down in wide to thin applications.
- Made in UK