Freedom of expression.
- Versatile, professional quality colouring pencils in a wide range of colours; perfect for professional artists and amateurs of all ages
- Artists range - Derwent’s original coloured pencil with a hard core; ideal for detailed work thanks to strong and long-lasting point; slightly waxy texture for easy blending, layering and shading
- Use with Derwent Sketching Paper as the white slightly textured surface is perfect for pencil work
- Attractive tin with removable lid for easy access to pencils without taking up space on your desk
- Colour names and numbers embossed in gold, Easy-to-grip round barrels fit standard pencil sharpeners
- The first color pencil Derwent ever developed in the 1930s and used to be known as the No. 19 range.
- Its traditional round barrel and wide core makes it perfect for broad strokes and free, expressive drawing.
- Artists slightly waxy texture is ideal for multiple layering and blending to produce an infinite spectrum of subtly different hues and tints.
- If you prefer a crisper, more precise drawing style try our Studio pencil range which has a slim hexagonal barrel.
- The Studio core is identical to Artists so they complement each other perfectly
- Made in UK