- Our Greaseproof paper has a variety of uses, architecture, engineering and design students use it for university to design and trace their work.
- It can also be used in cooking and baking where it simplifies the work of chefs and bakers worldwide while improving levels of hygiene.
- The properties of the paper make it suitable for all kinds of environments, to use graphic pens and pencils, and to use in hot ovens to deep freezers.
- Greaseproof paper also forms a barrier in countless types of packaging with high demands on fat resistance.
- The unique barrier properties of our paper are achieved by mechanical preparation of the pulp.
- No chemical additives are used, only natural raw materials in combination with an extensive knowledge of paper making.
- Available in A4 and A3 size.