Palestinian Embroidery Kit for Kids
- Embroidery steps explained by Tata Huda, Yasmeen and Faris.
- A wooden embroidery hoop with fabric and embroidery patterns from our Palestinian heritage.
- 9 wooden cross stitch blanks in the following shapes:
- 3 keychains: Cypress tree (Saru), the map of Jordan and Palestine.
- 2 necklaces: Star and butterfly.
- Traditional Palestinian dress (Thob), grape leaf, olive tree branch and a heart.
- 9 different colored threads.
- 2 needles.
*This product is made by Khoyoot Initiative, to learn more, please visit www.khoyoot.org