Freedom of expression.
- The first color pencil Derwent ever developed in the 1930s and used to be known as the No. 19 range.
- Its traditional round barrel and wide core makes it perfect for broad strokes and free, expressive drawing.
- Artists slightly waxy texture is ideal for multiple layering and blending to produce an infinite spectrum of subtly different hues and tints.
- If you prefer a crisper, more precise drawing style try our Studio pencil range which has a slim hexagonal barrel.
- The Studio core is identical to Artists so they complement each other perfectly.