Transparent, peel-off paint. Colourful craft fun for the whole family – paint, peel, finished. High-gloss, water-based. Brilliant colours.
- intensive, bright, brilliant colours
- for glass, mirrors, porcelain and tiles
- easy to remove without residue
- easy to use: paint, peel, done!
- great for School Projects and Birthday Parties
- Decorate your Holiday Windows and Doors
1. Draw the outlines: place the chosen pattern under clear film (PP or PE) and trace the image with outliner straight from the bottle, leave to dry for 1 - 2 hours. Ensure there are no gaps in the outlines.
- 2. Paint: fill in the outlines right up to the edge. Leave to dry for 24 hours. The colours look milky at first, but dry clear. Immediately wash out spills on fabric using soap and lukewarm water.
- 3. Peel off: carefully peel off the picture from the film and stick to the chosen surface. The Window Color image can be removed and reapplied somewhere else. Before removing images that have been in place a while, moisten or warm with a hairdryer, so that they become flexible again.