- This Evo-Stik metal epoxy putty sets to be as hard as steel.
- It permanently bonds metals such as steel, aluminium and copper and a range of other materials in dry and wet conditions and so is ideal for use on exhausts, stopping leaks in radiators or welding pipes together.
- It hardens in 10 minutes and is fully cured in 1 hour.
- Can be drilled, tapped, filed, machined, sanded and painted to give a great finish.
- To use, simply knead the putty to ensure the color is uniform, and there are no streaks. Then apply to the required surface within 2 minutes.
- Remove any excess material before it has time to set.
*Protective gloves are recommended.