The beauty of watercolor. The precision of pencil.
- Pencils are easy and convenient to use, paints a little less so.
- But there's a high quality color pencil that you can paint with as well, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Derwent Watercolour can be used wet or dry, on wet or dry paper, to achieve a wide variety of effects.
- Soft in texture so easy to blend and layer.
- Derwent Watercolour Pencils are available in 12, 24, 36 and 72 colors in a metal tin box, which retain their full intensity however you use them.
- For sheer versatility, Derwent Watercolour is unmatched.